PA, NP, and RN - Educational Group Facilitators
This is an incredible opportunity for you to make a positive impact on the lives of those struggling with substance abuse. If you share our passion to help individuals on their journey to recovery this job opportunity is perfect for you!
ABC Recovery Center is currently recruiting for Physician Assistants (PA), Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Registered Nurses (RN) to facilitate educational groups that align with evidence-based practices. To include but not limited to: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Co-occurring Disorders, Serious Mental Illness, Illness Management in Recovery, Pain Management, Alcohol-Use Disorders, Opioid Overdose Prevention, Disease Concepts of Addiction.
As a contracted group facilitator, candidates will play a crucial role in promoting evidence-based practices and providing support to participants. The focus groups will cover various topics focusing on the medical aspects of addiction. The goal of the program is to increase the quality of services provided by ABC Recovery Center and achieve better outcomes for our participants.
- Position: PA/NP/RN - Group Facilitator
- Work Schedule: Will vary depending on Education Group and practitioner availability.
- Pay Range: Depending on the educational topic to be facilitated.
- These positions are contracted services: on weekdays and weekends.
- Facilitate evidence-based focus groups aligned with best practice guidelines.
- Create a supportive and engaging environment for participants.
- Encourage active participation and open dialogue within the group.
- Maintain confidentiality and ensure a safe space for sharing experiences.
- Provide relevant resources and information to participants.
- Collaborate with the research team to collect data and monitor progress.
- Adhere to ethical standards and guidelines while conducting focus groups.
- Complete necessary documentation and reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Possess a valid license as a PA, PN, or RN.
- Number of National Provider Identification (NPI)
- Registration with the DEA (if applicable)
- You must carry your own malpractice insurance.
- First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Background check and live scan are required.
- A valid California driver's license is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of evidence-based practices for substance use disorders.
- Experience in facilitating group discussions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create a supportive and non-judgmental environment.